Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Idi na stranu : 1, 2, 3  Sledeći

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 3]

1Billy Black Empty Billy Black Pet Sep 25, 2009 6:06 am

Grey

Grey
Administrator
Administrator
Billy Black
Billy Black
Biographical information
Born circ. 1950
Physical description
Species Human
Gender Male
Eye color Dark Brown
Family information
Family members Sarah Black (Wife-Deceased)
Rebecca Black (Twin Daughter)
Rachel Black (Twin Daughter)
Jacob Black (Son)
Rebecca's Husband (Son-In-Law)
Paul (Imprinted On Rachel)
Renesmee Cullen ( Jacob Imprinted On)
Ephraim Black (Grandfather)
"When I looked at Jacob's father, I always felt like I was seeing two people rather than just one. There was the old man in the wheelchair with the lined face and the white smile that everyone else saw. And then there was the direct descendant of a long line of powerful, magical chieftains cloaked in the authority he'd been born with."
?Bella Swan[src]
Billy Black is the human father of Jacob Black, Rachel Black, and Rebecca Black. He resides in La Push Washington. Billy is in a wheelchair due to diabetes. His wife died in a car accident when Rachel, Rebecca, and Jacob were little. He is Charlie Swan's best friend.
Billy's grandfather was Ephraim Black, a former elder of the Quileute tribe. He inherited Ephraim's place on the tribal council and knows the tales of the origins of the Quileutes. Because there were no vampires around at the time, he did not become a werewolf.
Twilight
Billy sells his old pickup truck to Charlie so that he can give it to Bella. Charlie and Billy have had disagreements over in the past, and seem to agree to disagree. After he becomes aware that Bella is dating one of the Cullens, Billy stops by on the pretense of dropping off fish for Charlie. When he gets a moment alone with Bella, he tries to talk her out of her relationship with Edward. Billy tells her that the Cullen family has an "unpleasant" reputation on the reservation. Bella counters that the Cullens have done nothing to deserve that reputation, as they have never set foot on the reservation. Her knowledge on the subject takes him off guard, and Bella says that she may be more informed than Billy himself is. He agrees this is possible, but is concerned for Charlie. Bella says that it is her business whether or not it is Charlie's business to know about the Cullens.
Billy agrees to this, and is then forced to change the subject when Jacob enters the room.
According to Jacob, Billy reacted "over the top" after Bella became injured in Phoenix, since he assumed that Edward had something to do with Bella's injuries. At the end of the story, when Bella is at prom, Billy pays Jacob $20 to go talk to her. He also promises to give Jacob the master cylinder he needs to finish his car. Jacob tells Bella that Billy wants her to "please" break up with Edward. He also asks Jacob to tell her that "we'll be watching." Bella, knowing that Billy means well, tells him thanks. Bella did not like the fact that Billy bribed his son to talk to her.
New Moon
Sam Uley and two other friends (Jared and Paul) help to search the woods for Bella after Edward leaves her. Later in the book, Billy encourages Bella's friendship with Jacob by inviting Charlie over for games and family functions. After Jacob transformation into a wolf, Billy constantly lies to Bella on Jacob's whereabouts and supposed sickness in order to protect the tribe's secret. After Bella realizes that Jacob is a werewolf, Billy is once again polite to Bella and aids the wolves in protecting Charlie by inviting him over to his house while Victoria is around.
Eclipse
In this book Billy has a larger part, as Bella, desperately needing an escape, comes to his house more and more often to visit his son, Jacob Black. Bella also discovers that Billy is the chief of the Quileute tribe. While learning the tribe's oral history, she sees a certain majesty and power in him that she had never seen before. During the confrontation with the new-born vampire army, Billy keeps Charlie safe by orchestrating a fishing trip. Charlie comments to Bella in retrospect that Billy was very worried and distracted during the trip, which showed Billy's concern for Jacob and the rest of the pack during the battle.
Breaking Dawn
Billy doesn't do anything about Jacob running away, since he understood that Jacob was in pain over Bella's choice to remain with Edward and needed time to sort things out on his own.
Billy later attends Bella and Edward's wedding, and appears to have gotten over his attempts to warn Bella against being with Edward. He even seems fairly content to be there, despite the wedding being, in his opinion "the worst thing that could happen to his son's best friend" as Bella puts it. He also appears during Jacob's part of the book at his house, where he tries to talk Jacob out of attacking the Cullens. After that, he doesn't appear in the story.
Jacob, Seth and Leah later broke off from the main pack to join the Cullens when Sam decided to kill Bella and the unborn child she was carrying. When Sam reported this, the Quileute Council, more particularly Billy and Sue, supported Jacob's actions, and forbade Sam and the rest of the pack from trying to kill Bella. Despite this, Jacob and his pack refused to return to La Push until Bella gave birth.
Although, in the general narrative Bella mentions him when talking about Charlie, even citing that Billy's and Charlie's friendship is less than what it once was. Even though it is not mentioned, this alienation may be due to Charlie's increased closeness to Sue Clearwater.
Behind the Scenes

There has been some speculation that Billy is really Ephraim Black. Stephenie Meyer, however, has said that this is not true, and that Billy really is Ephraim's grandson.

Sta mislite o njemu????

http://www.twilight-saga4ever.com

2Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Uto Sep 29, 2009 6:21 am

Robed 4eva

Robed 4eva
Komplikacije
Komplikacije
nervira uff Mad

3Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Pet Okt 09, 2009 3:42 am

Grey

Grey
Administrator
Administrator
Ne volim ga!!!!

http://www.twilight-saga4ever.com

4Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Ned Okt 18, 2009 9:02 am

*Miss Cullen*

*Miss Cullen*
Lov
Lov
Ma ok je....niss posebnoo

5Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Ned Okt 18, 2009 9:03 am

*Cute.Girl.Boxy*

*Cute.Girl.Boxy*
Strah
Strah
oki je..

6Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Čet Okt 29, 2009 3:39 am

Emma Cullen

Emma Cullen
Prihvatanje
Prihvatanje
Dosadan je i nervira me...

7Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Pet Nov 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Melani•Lautner

Melani•Lautner
Bes
Bes
Ma joj, on je bas protiv Cullenovih...Ne sviđa mi se... A cekajte, on je u kolicima zbog dijabetesa, a njegova generacija nisu bili vukodlaci ili sto?

8Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Sub Nov 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Jacob 4ever<3

Jacob 4ever<3
Ponoć
Ponoć
nisam ga posebno ni doživljavala

9Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Pet Nov 20, 2009 10:59 am

Ninchy

Ninchy
Ponoć
Ponoć
hate!

http://alice4ever-serbia.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm

10Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Sre Nov 25, 2009 9:28 am

Tijana_Twilight_Girl

Tijana_Twilight_Girl
Progonjeni
Progonjeni
Dobar je

11Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Ned Dec 06, 2009 3:18 am

lilen

lilen
Borba
Borba
NIJE LOS..

12Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Pon Dec 21, 2009 1:37 am

Twilight girl

Twilight girl
Strah
Strah
nervira me

13Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Pet Dec 25, 2009 8:05 am

Girl Swan

Girl Swan
Ponoć
Ponoć
kako je on meni smesan samo.al drag mi je.

14Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Pon Jan 18, 2010 5:17 am

Angel_from_Hell * *

Angel_from_Hell * *
Mesečev sjaj
Mesečev sjaj
smarac -.-
nervira me uzasno Mad

15Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Pon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 pm

darkesT.BurninG.staR

darkesT.BurninG.staR
Prihvatanje
Prihvatanje
ubi me u pojam

http://www.mitologija45.blogger.ba

16Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Sub Feb 27, 2010 5:05 am

Kaća

Kaća
Prihvatanje
Prihvatanje
slazem se

17Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Pon Mar 01, 2010 1:09 am

Miss. Lautner

Miss. Lautner
Mesečev sjaj
Mesečev sjaj
ok je

18Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Pet Mar 05, 2010 2:10 am

HareCullen

HareCullen
Mesečev sjaj
Mesečev sjaj
on me najviše nervira

19Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Pet Mar 05, 2010 2:10 am

HareCullen

HareCullen
Mesečev sjaj
Mesečev sjaj
ufffffffff

20Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Sre Mar 17, 2010 10:24 pm

darkesT.BurninG.staR

darkesT.BurninG.staR
Prihvatanje
Prihvatanje
nervira me do besvjesti...bella he is not here right now....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

http://www.mitologija45.blogger.ba

21Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Ned Mar 21, 2010 4:54 am

baby cullen

baby cullen
Uljez
Uljez
MA ONAK.NISTA POSEBNO

22Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Uto Apr 06, 2010 5:54 am

...<3Rosalie<3...

...<3Rosalie<3...
Mesečev sjaj
Mesečev sjaj
kako je on meni smesan samo.al drag mi je.

Slaem se...

23Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Pet Maj 07, 2010 10:29 pm

narcoleptique.

narcoleptique.
Prihvatanje
Prihvatanje
On mene malo nervira...pogotovo kad je Belli pretio u vezi zabavljanja sa Edwardom -.-
I kad joj nije dao da udje u sobu kod Jakea...ali kad se uzme u obzir da je se radio u njeno dobro....

Ali ipak me nervira :xDD:

http://www.iansbalkan.com

24Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Pet Maj 14, 2010 12:00 am

little.lamb

little.lamb
Urednik
Urednik
A šta će jadan, dobar čovica.. nemojte tako!

http://www.inverted-heaven.tumblr.com

25Billy Black Empty Re: Billy Black Sub Maj 22, 2010 9:27 am

Tijana_Twilight_Girl

Tijana_Twilight_Girl
Progonjeni
Progonjeni
nekada mi je super
ali i nervira me

Sponsored content

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 3]

Idi na stranu : 1, 2, 3  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu